The Greek Energy Forum (GEF) - Ελληνικό Ενεργειακό Φόρουμ - is an international, dynamic non-for-profit organisation, comprising a diverse group of energy professionals and academics that share a common interest and passion for the broader energy, shipping and hydrocarbons industries in Greece and Southeastern Europe.
The GEF is a fully volunteer organisation and its members’ backgrounds span across the entire industry spectrum, benefitting the GEF with a multi-disciplinary skill set and a holistic approach to the subjects in focus.
Ever since its inception and especially at a time of significant developments and constant change in the energy, shipping and hydrocarbons industries in the region, the GEF aspires to:
- Be a platform for the sharing of knowledge and a dialogue hub amongst energy professionals, promoting change through focusing on the issues of diversity, innovation and sustainability in the energy setting of Southeastern Europe and East Mediterranean
- Inform investors and public opinion on latest energy developments and provide "best practice” examples successfully applied in countries around the world
- Propose and communicate innovative energy policy proposals to governments and decision makers via its well-respected, politically neutral voice, with a view to catalysing the region’s growth
Our membership offers:
- Access to global platform for effective networking
- Access to exclusive events and content
- Coaching and development
- Industry exposure