The Greek Energy Forum (GEF) - Ελληνικό Ενεργειακό Φόρουμ - is an international, dynamic think tank, comprising a diverse group of energy professionals that share a common interest and passion for the broader energy sector in Greece and Southeastern Europe. The Forum was founded in 2013 and is headquartered in London, U.K., while additionally, it has presence in Belgium, Cyprus, Greece, Singapore, U.A.E. and U.S. (Washington D.C.).
The members’ backgrounds and expertise span across the energy industry spectrum, benefitting the Forum with a multi-disciplinary skill set and a holistic approach to the subjects in focus.
Ever since its inception and especially at a time of significant developments and constant change in the energy and hydrocarbons sectors in the region, the GEF aspires to:
- Be a regional and international platform of ideas and a dialogue hub amongst energy professionals, promoting innovation and enabling change in the energy setting of Southeastern Europe and East Mediterranean
- Inform investors and public opinion on latest energy developments and provide "best practice” examples successfully applied in countries around the world
- Propose and communicate innovative energy policy proposals to governments and decision makers via its well-respected, politically neutral voice, with a view to catalysing the region’s growth
Our membership offers:
- A global platform for network and exchange of ideas
- Access to valuable studies, articles and opinion papers that address topical energy related topics
- Participation in round-table sessions, panel discussions or presentations, attended by industry executives and prominent policy makers who share their views on targeted energy matters and contribute to the open discussion