The Johns Hopkins - SAIS ERE Program, the partner of the Greek Energy Forum - Greek Foreign Affairs Council and the SAIS Israel Club invite you to a panel discussion on Security and Energy Challenges in the Eastern Mediterranean - Forecasting the next five years.
The discussion will address the viability of recent regional diplomatic efforts between Cyprus, Greece, Israel and Turkey, as well as, to what extent the exploitation of natural gas resources in the Eastern Mediterranean is driving the resolution to unify Cyprus.
- Andrew Novo - National Defense University
- Anthony Livanios - CEO, Energy Stream
- Simon Henderson - The Washington Institute for Near East Policy
- Omer Taspinar - SAIS, National Defense University, Brookings Institution
- Nikos Tsafos - SAIS, President enalytica
- SAIS Energy, Resources and Environment program
- Greek Energy Forum
- SAIS security services require visitors to present a valid form of identification.