The "EastMed Energy Roundtable”, an event brought to you with the support of the Greek Energy Forum, will take place at the Renaissance Brussels Hotel, on Tuesday, March 28, 2017.
Don’t miss the opportunity to meet with key policy makers and top market players who will present unique insights in and observations on all major topics in the current dynamic energy field.
For more information please click here.
- Dimitris Papadimoulis, Vice President, European Parliament
- Spyros Bellas, Vice President of the Hellenic Hydrocarbons Resources Management SA (HHRM SA)
- Stavros K. Goutsos, Deputy CEO, Public Power Corporation
- Theodoros Kitsakos, CEO, Public Gas Corporation –DEPA, Greece
- Catharina Sikow-Magny, Head of Unit ENER B.1|Networks and Regional Initiatives, European Commission
- Maria Spyraki, Member of the European Parliament
09.00 Registration | Coffee & Tea
09.30 Opening Address
10.00 Panel 1: Upstream Focus
Upstream developments, commercial prospects and geopolitical relations in the Oil & Gas sector and its implications for the region
11.00 Panel 2: The Midstream Challenge in Eastern Mediterranean
Ways to accelerate the development of resources, the infrastructure needed, opportunities for regional cooperation, and policy implementation
12.00 Networking Coffee Break
12.30 Panel 3: Gas and Renewables: Forging a Sustainable energy future in the Eastern Mediterranean
13.30 Light Lunch | End of EastMed Energy Roundtable Briefing