Cass Business School and the Costas Grammenos Centre for Shipping, Trade & Finance are pleased to invite you to the forthcoming Future of LNG Trade Forum, which will be held on 12th of February 2016 at the heart of the City of London.
The event will bring together leaders from the Commercial and Shipping sides of the LNG industry, academics, alumni, current students of the school and selected guests to discuss recent market dynamics and talk about potential future developments in the industry.
The event is free of charge and is fully supported by Greek Energy Forum.
To register, please RSVP here.
3.15pm - Registration & Welcome
3.30pm - LNG Market Presentation by Chris Holmes, Managing Director - Global Gas & LNG Consulting, IHS
Discussion Panel 1: New Trade Winds in the LNG Market
- Unprecedented supply growth
- LNG demand forecasts
- New markets for LNG, challenges and opportunities
4.45pm - Coffee Break
5.00pm - LNG Shipping Presentation by Eero Vanaale, Lead Market Analyst - LNG, Clarksons
Discussion Panel 2: Is the LNG Shipping Industry ready for the Next Wave?
- New tonnage availability, ease of access and flexibility of trade
- Expected market impact from the new LNG volumes
- Industry game changers: FSRU & FLNG developments
6.00pm - Networking Reception
Current confirmed panellists
- Alex Bower, Head of LNG Trading, ENGIE
- Chris Holmes, Managing Director - Global Gas & LNG Consulting, IHS
- Eero Vanaale, Lead Market Analyst - LNG, Clarksons
- Hadi Hallouche, Head of LNG Trading, Trafigura
- Hiroaki Nishiyama, Managing Director, NYK Energy Transport (Atlantic) Ltd
- Morten Nielsen, Pool Manager, The Cool Pool
- Peter Abdo, Managing Director - Global Head of LNG, Bank of America Merrill Lynch