The Greek Energy Forum has the pleasure to co-host the Athens Energy Dialogues Conference 2021 taking place on 17-18 February.
Athens Energy Dialogues has earned a deserved reputation as a forum for frank debate on the key issues facing the global energy sector, offering the opportunity for high-level networking and discussion with the industry's leading executives and experts.
The program of speakers and panelists features a mix of chief executives, ministers and other industry leaders, who discuss how the energy business is adapting to the changing landscape, by developing new strategies, forging new partnerships, and above all by harnessing new technologies to improve efficiency, promote sustainability and optimise costs.
Members of the GEF Executive Committee, Non-Executive Board and Associates are among the event's distinguished speakers, including:
- Dr Angelos Gkanoutas-Leventis – GEF President;
- Alexandros Lagakos - GEF Co-Founder/ Vice President and Managing Director at Blue Grid Gas and Power;
- Dr Valentina Dedi - GEF Head of Global Operations and Lead Economist at KBR;
- Menelaos Ioannidis - GEF Steering Committee and CTO at BP Lightsource;
- Kyriakos Mezopoulos – GEF Treasurer and Director LNG at Affinity Shipping LLP;
- Michalis Mathioulakis - GEF Academic Director
For further information and registration, visit the link.
To access photos from the Athens Energy Dialogues Conference 2020, click here.