Energy & Sustainability Club and MBA International Program of Athens University of Economics and Business are organising the 5th Energy conference titled
"Energy, Growth and Sustainable Development: Opportunities vs. Country Risk”
on Thursday 21st of April 2016, from 18:00 – 21:00 at the Royal Olympic Hotel
The conference topics will cover the current trends in the design of energy markets, the modern financing techniques in energy with emphasis in sustainable development, the new technologies in power generation and energy management along with the best practices in energy projects development. In parallel, the opportunities and risks in energy business will be analyzed taking into account the high volatile economic environment in Greece today.
- Kostis Hatzidakis – Deputy President – NEW DEMOCRACY POLITICAL PARTY
- Alkis Drakinos, Deputy Director, Greece – EUROPEAN BANK OF RECONSTRUCTION & DEVELOPMENT (EBRD)
- Kimon Palinginis, PhD – Principal – THE BOSTON CONSULTING GROUP
- Konstantinos Sifnaios - Business Development Director – GASTRADE (COPELOUZOS group)
- Spyros Tsiloglou – Head of Greece & Cyprus Investment Banking – CREDIT SUISSE INTERNATIONAL
- Dimitris Triantafyllopoulos – Country Manager Greece & Cyprus – GE POWER SERVICES
- Prof. George Ioannou – Director MBA International – ATHENS UNIVERSITY OF ECONOMICS & BUSINESS
- Dimitris Sarantopoulos – founder and chairman of ENERGY & SUSTAINABILITY CLUB
The conference will be attended by many business executives, entrepreneurs, policy officers, diplomats, academics and researchers from energy, construction, shipping and consulting sectors.
This event is free of charge. The conference will start at 17:45.
Due to limited available seats please register early at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Supporters of the conference: Hellenic Association of Energy Economics, Greek Energy Forum, the MBA International Alumni Association and HERON Group.