The Greek Energy Forum (GEF) is proud to announce an LNG focused event which will take place in Athens on the 20th December 2014.
A distinguished faculty of 9 speakers will address the very current topic of LNG shipping, an area where a number of Greek shipping companies have been investing heavily in new capacity.
This event will be unique as it will approach this topic from two view different viewpoints, that of the shipping industry, and that of the natural gas producers, attempting to identify whether the forces of demand and supply in this market will be aligned in the years to come.
We expect this to be a very engaging event with very valuable insights being shared by all of the speakers.
The event will take place in the context of the Athens Money Show, and it will run in partnership with Institute of Maritime & Economic Studies and Ananke Shipping, in the premisses of the Athens Hilton Hotel (46 Vassilissis Sofias Avenue Athens, 11528, Greece), in the Galaxy Room at 10:00-12:00.
To register, please send an email at the following address: Instimarecl@gmail.com
Full List of Speakers
- Kyriakos Mezopoulos, Charterer – General Secretary, Greek Energy Forum
- Antonios Panagiotopoulos, Energy & Shipping Research Analyst, Greek Energy Forum
- Alexandros Lagakos, Senior Gas Analyst, Chairman, Greek Energy Forum
- George Kokotis, Senior Manager – Portfolio Management at Cheniere Supply & Marketing Inc.
- Harrys Kosmatos, Corporate Development Officer at Tsakos Energy Navigation, Ltd.
- Diamantis Andriotis, Dr. Diamantis Andriotis – Chief Technical Officer.,Stealth Gas inc
- Apostolos Sigouras, CEO NAFSOLP SA.
- Maria Bertzeletou, Senior Shipping Analyst at GOLDEN DESTINY Ship Brokers
- Theodore Chouliaras, Bod President of INSTITUTE OF MARITIME & ECONOMIC STUDIES & Bod President at UPMARITIME LONDON Ltd