Join us for an in-depth discussion with our panel of experts on the transition strategies the oil and gas industry is deploying as it pivots into the field of renewable energy and electrification.
As efforts to lower carbon footprints intensify, oil and gas majors are investing into clean energy by adding low carbon electricity assets in their portfolios and making long-term investments into new energy frontiers.
Introduction & Welcome Remarks
- Marina Petroleka - Greek Energy Forum
- Menelaos Ioannidis: CTO – Lightsource Labs
- Oliver Forster – Sustainability Executive – ClimateCare
- Oliver Rix - Partner, Energy, Utilities & Resources - Baringa
- Anastasis Papazachariou - Greek Energy Forum
Topics and questions for discussion will include:
- Is this a sustainable and scalable business model for integrated oil and gas companies?
- How will the presence of these new players into the electricity space disrupt the traditional power sector ecosystem?
- Where are the biggest challenges?
- What other steps — apart from low carbon electricity generation — is the industry taking to reduce their carbon footprint.