Digital innovation has triggered an industry-wide transformation which has led to paradigm-shifting changes in the energy and hydrocarbons industry. From efficiency technologies optimising the production and generation of energies to the development of novel business models and products making energy a cleaner and more prominent part of our daily lives. Digital has proved to being a key enabler but harnessing its power has been met with various degrees of success across the industry.
This event will focus on the role of digital in the energy and hydrocarbons industry, the success stories, the areas of improvement, and the opportunities for the following decade.
- Angela McKane, VP of Technology Insights, Emerging & Disruptive Technologies at bp
- Mariza Fotiou, VP of Digital Product Ownership & Design at bp
- Yannis Perrakis, Principal of Innovation & Engineering at bp
Register Here to attend!
The will be a physical event and will be followed by a drinks reception at the venue. A live stream link is also available for anyone not able to attend in person.
- Join on your computer or mobile app (teams)
- Or call in (audio only) +44 20 3321 5202 (Phone Conference ID: 932 881 019# )