About the Event
The Greek Energy Forum and the American College of Greece are excited to invite you to our Collaboration Launch Event that is taking place on 26th January in Athens, Greece.
Learn about our collaboration plans regarding energy knowledge, research, publications, and training, and join an exciting panel of high-level international energy executives discussing the current energy crisis and the way forward.
16.30-17.00 | Registration
17.00-17.20 | Welcome keynotes
- Panos Vlachopoulos - ACG Vice President of Academic Affairs
- Alexandros Lagakos - Co-Founder, Greek Energy Forum
- Alexandra Sdoukou, Secretary General for Energy & Mineral Resources at Ministry for the Environment and Energy
17.20-17.45 | The GEF-ACG Cooperation
- Michalis Mathioulakis - Academic Director, Greek Energy Forum
- George Kokosalakis - Executive Director, ACG Center of Excellence in Logistics, Shipping and Transportation
17.45-19.30 | Panel Discussion: Lessons Learnt from the Energy Crisis and the Way Forward
- Nikos Tsafos – Chief Energy Adviser to the Prime Minister of Greece
- David Livingston – Senior Advisor, U.S. Special Presidential Envoy for Climate
- Athanasios Dagoumas – President at Regulatory Authority for Energy (RAE)
- Rikard Scoufias – Chairman, Hellenic Hydrocarbons and Energy Resources Management Company S.A. (HEREMA)
- Yanos Michopoulos – Corporate Governance and ESG – Institute of Directors
- Stella Zacharia – TERNA ENERGY, Head of Energy Assessment, Policy & Regulation / CEO, OPTIMUS ENERGY
19.30-19.50 | Q&A Session
19.50-20.00 | Closing Remarks
- Panagiotis Mavroeidis Kamperis - GEF Management Committee
- Vasilis Mitrelis, GEF Member and Credit Risk Manager Informa (Lloyd's List Intelligence)
To register, visit the link.