The GEF organises a discussion on new energy solutions, energy storage and micro grid applications, hosted by the FTI Consulting in London.
Energy storage technologies and micro grid applications have the potential to offer efficient solutions for less advanced energy markets, remote geographic locations and islands. As such, new energy can offer an effective alternative to thermal units in the East Mediterranean region, providing stable and clean energy sooner rather than later.
Our panel of experts will examine the challenges and opportunities of this new energy future, discussing the feasibility of its application in the region, and include:
- Menelaos Ioannides, Chief Technology Officer, Lightsource BP
- Ioannis Orfanos, Business Partner, Commercial Advisory, Department for Business, Energy and Industrial Strategy (BEIS)
- Dimitris Koufos, Lead Direct Finance, Associate Director, Energy Efficiency and Climate Change, EBRD
- Asif Rafique, Managing Director Energy Storage, Susi Partners AG
- Aris Karcanias, Global Clean Energy Practice Co-Lead, FTI Consulting
For all queries, please contact Lucy at Lucy.Powell@fticonsulting.com