Europe’s clean energy industry has seen unprecedented growth during recent years primarily driven by increased capital flows, efficient market environment, the volatile energy price landscape and supporting policies coupled with ambitious targets. The current energy crisis could be another pivotal moment for the industry, as governments prioritise energy security and affordability, while setting their net zero targets.
At our latest event, we are endeavouring to shed light on the outlook of Renewable Energy in Europe, through market trends, investments, policies, hurdles and opportunities.
Join us for an insightful session with a distinguished panel of experts, where we will discuss:
- The outlook for renewable energy technologies in key European markets
- The impact of the current energy crisis and the opportunities emerging for renewables
- The key role renewables can play in Europe’s energy security
- Investment climate and trends in the clean energy space
- The effect of supporting policies, national and international emission reduction targets
Ypatios Moysiadis, Managing Partner at Wattcrop
Mark Henderson, Chief Investment Officer at Gridserve Sustainable Energy
Will Hitchcock, CEO of Above
Menelaos Vakalopoulos, Derivatives Products Analyst at EDF Trading
This event is organised by the Greek Energy Forum (GEF) in collaboration with the Costas Grammenos Centre for Shipping, Trade and Finance at Bayes Business School.
Follow the LINK to register